Join our team! We’re looking for the following positions:
- Graduate of Accountancy/Accounting Technology or any 4-year Business related course
- Compiles and ensures the completeness of documents from the branches such as, but not limited to sales invoice, sales confirmation slips, cash-out reports, collection receipts.
- Encodes all required data from the sales documents on a day-to-day basis to complete the sales report data files.
- Ensures that all collections are remitted completely to the assigned banks based on the cash-out report.
- Monitors all transmitted sales documents from branches based on the encoded sales data files.
- Participates in all other job-related duties assigned to Accounting Department.
Digital Marketing Officer
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a Management related course
- With 2 years of relevant work experience in Digital Marketing, preferably in the retail industry
- Proficient with content management systems & project management
- Experience in executing social media campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Excellent communication skills, both in oral and written forms
- Manage content for online platforms and ensure its updated to latest trends
- Monitor and improve SEO and online advertising to optimize performance
- Plan and implement content schedule across social media platforms
- Monitor key digital marketing metrics to track success
- Keep up to date with best practices in digital marketing and recommend improvements
- Coordinate with sales team for feedback in implementing campaigns
- Graduate of 4 years Computer IT Course
- At least 1 year experience as IT Support
- Excellent technical knowledge of network, operating systems, and inventory
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot end user workstation Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis and resolution
- Perform other IT support to branches and head office
Willing to be assigned in Quezon City Head Office