ODP=0, No Hard to the Ozone Layer Low GWP and less charge make little greenhouse effect.
With higher EER ratings, power consumption is lower, generating lower electricity bills, resulting to higher savings
3D Air Flow
Distributes air to a wider area by combining the vertical and horizontal
Keeps the indoor unit dry that prevents breeding of molds and bacteria
Allows you to precisely control the operation of the air conditioner, reaching the set mode in the area where the remote control is
2-way Drainage System
Includes an optional dual drain ports to minimize stagnation or overflows that drip into indoor spaces
Automatically restores previous function setting after a power interruption
Anti-rust coating can withstand salty air, rain and other corrosive elements
Full DC Inverter Technology
A Full DC inverter technology has an all DC components that can save energy of up to 65% compared to a standard inverter
Uses less energy to run the system by maintaining set temperature in the right condition
4D Air Cleaning Filter
Equipped with quadruple action air filter for an improved indoor air High Density Filter, Cold Catalyst , Active Carbon, Vitamin C
Emits negatively charged ions to help trap airborne contaminants
Refrigerant Leakage Protection
Automatically detects leak on the system and sends off an alarm
Error codes are immediately displayed to assist in trouble shooting
Has a large diameter fan that brings down the unit’s noise level by allowing greater airflow volume to be push through at lower speed level
Aircon Installation Reminders
- Installation cost is separate from the unit price.
- Customer is advised to undergo a free site survey for actual installation cost and aircon recommendation.
- Delivery and installation will be scheduled separately.
- Installation will be scheduled 2-3 working days after delivery.
- For split type aircon installation schedule, please fill out the Aircon Survey & Installation Form or coordinate with our service team at 0919-073-7281 / 0919-073-7282.